New location

Come on over to my new site: www.endurancenerd.com


Going to be posting regularly there.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Seven Elium SLX

So this is one of the prettiest custom builds I have ever done. I won't ruin this with too many words. I'll just explain the build:

Elium SLX frame and fork (this is a titanium and carbon mix - everything white is Ti except the fork)
Integrated Seatpost
Campagnolo Record 11 group (oh good God!)
DT Swiss wheelset
3T ergoNova Team bars
Custom Celtic Cross decal

BTW the Integrated seatpost has two seperate bolts to adjust tilt and fore-aft independently of each other -- which is phenomenally convenient -- and when you see the parts machine out of Ti, I can't help but think that there is no way that they make money on that part of the build.

Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment